Wednesday, June 16, 2010

I know, I talk too much about sex

As far as I know, the Catholic church has a firm stance on sex: it is only for procreation. That means no contraception and no homosexuality. Ok. But I rarely have heard protestant views on this. It is kind of a taboo topic, and when it does come up, there is little stance. I have heard in church people talk about how sex is a great thing, and I also no all kinds of protestant (and Catholic) people who "wait" to have children. So unless they are having no sex, they are not having sex for procreation. Soooo, what is sex for besides procreation? (I can think of some things, but will refrain my opinion.) And if a Christian is going to argue that it is ok to have sex for reasons other than to have children, couldn't you also argue for fornication and gay sex? Just sayin... We're not very consistent.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 

yasmin side effects